Mercedes G55 AMG
Mercedes G55 AMG
Mercedes G55 AMG
Mercedes G55 AMG
Mercedes G55 AMG
The Mercedes-Benz G55 AMG is one of my favorite cars of all time. Period. It’s the first thing I’ll put in my dream garage. It’s completely unreasonable with a design and chassis from the ’70s, doors that make a bank vault feel flimsy, a nearly 7-foot height, serious four-wheel drive, barely-over-single-digit fuel economy (11 / 15) and a supercharged 5.5-liter V8 making 500 horsepower and 516 pound-feet of torque. Oh, and it costs $124,450.
Unfortunately, all of those numbers that make me love this goofy rocket-powered tank are the reasons that nobody outside of Beverly Hills buys one. And so, the G55 is leaving the US for the 2012 model year. I’m thinking of pouring a barrel of oil on the curb for my fallen friend.
Mercedes Benz G55 AMG Price---$124,450

0 comments